Vietnamese-Korean corrugated iron POSHACO insulation, soundproofing is composed of 3 layers of corrugated iron + PU + layer of Alufil foil. Thanks to the advanced – modern Taiwan technology line and the special adhesion properties of PU with the corrugated iron surface and PVC film or foil to form a unified, solid and absolutely flat block without any type of material. What glue is available
Strong roof sheet structure Viet Han POSHACO
1. Surface corrugated iron:
POSHACO uses surface layers of corrugated iron including Vietnamese – Korean, Vietnamese – Japanese, Vietnamese – Australian sheets of high quality manufactured according to Japanese standards (J3320) with rain protection effect sunlight and withstand the direct impact of harsh environmental conditions and create a sustainable structure for the cool corrugated iron roofing sheet of Viet Han POSHACO.
2. PU (Polyurethane) layer
PU material gives the product the ideal heat and sound insulation feature, PU is also used as a thermal insulation material for buildings and constructions, PU’s thermal insulation feature is more outstanding. Compared with materials used for sound insulation and conventional insulation, PU is widely used in production technology, insulation products in life such as insulation for refrigerators, water heaters, and cold storage. … especially heat and noise protection technology for industrial and civil roofs
The outstanding features of PU
– Heat insulation
– Compression feature
– Thermal stability
– Moisture resistance
3.PVC/Alufin film layer:
Laminated film layers under the roofing sheet create a luxurious flat surface with aesthetic appeal for interior spaces that can replace ceiling panels made of other common materials
Vietnamese Korean cool POSHACO is the perfect choice for your home.
POSHACO G450 / G550 corrugated iron, thickness 0.27mm, 0.30mm, 0.32mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.42mm, 0.45mm, 0.47mm.
Japanese Technology Standard JIS G3141; G3302; G3312
1. Ratio of zinc adhesion: Z08 – Z271.
2. Frost resistance: 150 hours
3. Endurance (T – bend): 0 – 3T max
4. Impact resistance: > 98% no zinc peeling
5. Pencil Hardness: 4H
6. Gloss: 50 – 55%
7. Solvent Resistance (MEK) >1000 DR
8. Front paint layer: 10 – 20 microns; Back coating: 5 – 12 microns; Primer layer: 4-5 micron
* Product specifications of 3-layer roofing sheets Viet Hanh Poshaco
9. Density of PU material: TCVN 178-1986 – (Density: S=34.03kg/m3)
10. Moisture absorption rate: (% by volume) = 0.05 / TCVN 359-1970
11. Water absorption rate: (% by volume) = 1.16 TCVN 178-1996
12. Heat transfer rate of material ASTM – C177: λ (kcal/m.h.oC) result λ = 0.021
13. Temperature difference measured continuously for 7 hours, measurement error ± 1oC
14. Temperature measured on the corrugated iron surface: 80 oC, under the roof sheet 33 oC, difference: 47 oC
15. Compressive strength (ISO 604) 35.13 N/cm3
16. The average sound insulation capacity of PU corrugated board with 18mm thick insulation in the frequency range 120 – 4000Hz is 25.16 bB.
17. Load capacity: PHC> 300 kg/m2;
18. Wind and storm resistance: PHC > 140 kg/m2;